be a pal and like people’s text posts. reblog their selfies. respond to their questions. even if you don’t know the answer and even if you’ve never really talked to them before. there’s nothing worse that feeling alone on a website where everyone promotes love and friendship.
How do Time Lords even get married or deal with marital problems like
"It’s like I don’t even know who you are anymore! You… You’ve changed, Harold"
"WELL NO BLODDY FUCKING SHIT I GOT HIT BY A BUS SHARON!"
And what if you and your spouse both regenerated while you weren’t around each other?
"Who the fuck are you? This isn’t your house?"
"I fucking live here."
Also I love how sharon and harold are just obviosuly gallifreyan names.
- Friend: Oh so you're gay?
- Me: Yeah last time I checked.
- Friend: So what kind of girls do you like.
- Me: Tomboy, androgynous and butch.
- Friend: What? You don't like girly girls? That's weird, what's the point of being a lesbian then if you like girls who look like guys?
- Me: See that corner over there? Why don't you go walk over there and go FUCK yourself.